Monday, September 22, 2008

PurpleHair

I used to use Wella ColorCharm 4V, but I can never find that anymore. :( It came out very dark at first, then would lighten to a burgundy/plum. It stayed in nicely, and didn’t stain my skin. Now that I can’t find that, I’ve used:

Manic Panic Deadly Nightshade and Purple Haze mixed together.
This combo looked awesome after I dyed it, but faded UBER fast. Not too much skin staining, because I put moisturizer around my hairline and on my ears.

Plum Herbatint Permanent hairdye
This one was very runny and smelled awful. Faded very quickly. I also bought the Violet one but haven’t used it.

Clairol Color Flirt in some kind of purple color
It was a mousse and very easy/fun to apply. Gave a nice shiny light purple color. Faded quickly. Can’t find it anymore.

Splat! hair color in Lusty Lavender
Stained everything! I was violet all over. Again, it didn’t last long at all. My boyfriend said it gave the best color, though.

So, all in all, I’m still searching for a perfect purple. You know, something that keeps my hair violet and not just my bath tub. :/ Sigh.

No comments: